[vsnet-chat 2775] Re: XTE 1118+480 field star photometry

Thanks, Brian, for the photometry!  It looks like
the 109 star is the best one for CCD calibration since
it is closest to the color of the nova.
  Rumor is correct -- I will be observing the field
in UBVRI this evening.  Weather reports continue
to predict clear skies -- amazing, after the snow
of last week.  It is always frustrating to have some
transient event take place and not be able to
open.  We are now heading into one of our photometric
seasons, so perhaps the frustration level will decrease...
  I will also catch V1830 Sgr in the morning.
Arne