[vsnet-chat 2627] Images of SN 2000E

All:

I was just given some images of Sn 2000E to post on my page.  These
images
include several Teramo Observatory discovery images (which do not have
1999el
marked), and a Marko Moilanen image which does have the SN marked.

This is the first time I have announced images of new SN on these list.
Please tell me if this is not appropriate

Marko Moilanen writes:
New images of supernovaes 2000D and 2000E are now installed on our
web-pages. Quick photometry (with clear filter) of SN 2000D showed  it寄
as
faint as 17.1 mag, SN 2000E is about 14.1 mag and SN 1999el on the same
galaxy (it寄 still visible) about 17.1mag also.

It寄 very difficult to calculate these dim magnitudes because these
objects
are inside of galaxy寄 spiral arms but these are the results what I got.

--
NAME:     David W. Bishop           INTERNET: dbishop@vhdl.org  (  \  )
US MAIL:  Hilton NY 14468-9101      A Long time ago,             \__\/