[vsnet-chat 2321] Re: (fwd) Hipparcos/Tycho photometry

The Guide7 software package available from Project Pluto (pluto@gwi.net)
includes the B and V magnitudes from the Tycho Catalogue (i.e. those
corrected to Johnson B and V).  This was done at the suggestion of
Richard Miles, an amateur photometrist from the UK.
Roger Pickard