[vsnet-chat 2236] Re: 1999 Nova Aql spectrum

Nova Aql 1999 belongs to the Williams "FeII class".
If you want to have a pictorial view of different nova spectra with
identification of several lines, you may consult

   "The Tololo Nova Survey: Spectra of Recent Novae"

         Williams, Phillips, Hamuy  1994, Astrophys.J.Suppl. 90, 297-316

Ulisse Munari