[vsnet-chat 2170] help on a project

I could use some help on a variable-star project, but it takes
someone with just the right set of qualifications.
  (1) northern hemisphere
  (2) CCD camera with at least two of the UBVRI filters.
  (3) excellent seeing (<1.5 arcsec)
  (4) good pixel match (pixels <0.8arcsec in size)
  (5) telescope of at least 10cm aperture, capable
      of tracking for periods of a minute or so.
If such a person exists, I have a project that will
take about 10 nights of observing (nonconsecutive
nights are fine), with approximately one 10-minute observation
per hour (the rest of the time is yours).  Non-photometric
conditions are suitable.  The result will be the inclusion
of your name on a refereed paper.  Please contact
me directly if you are interested.
Arne