[vsnet-chat 2072] Re: On the sequence of SN 1999cp

Berto Monard suggested that the USNO-A and VSNET sequences differ.
Since this field is at 14h, and is near such a nice galaxy, I'll
put it on my schedule for my July run (15-19UT).  However, we
are starting our monsoon, and the liklihood of photometric
weather at the beginning of the night is very poor.  Surely
someone else has a sequence for such a well-observed galaxy
as NGC 5468?
Arne