[vsnet-chat 1922] Re: Perplexing questions, UV delay?

My Name is Noah McBurnett and i find this uv delay very interesting I have not
really encountered this.  Is this due to the mass being accreted onto the white
dwarfs surface and could this pose as a something to hit us to the trigger?
this seems to me as to support the viscosity instability theories.  Is this
so?  and may it also be looked at as it takes time for the mass to spiral from
the hot spot once it is formed causing the dely of higher energies i.e. UV from
the potential energy being released from the matter as it slams into the
surface of the WD.  These are just things i am seeing from this i have heard of
this but at the time not in depth is there any literature i may find?

Clear Skies
Noah McBurnett