[vsnet-chat 1907] May field photometry revision

I made a mistake when reducing IR Com and 1432-0033 (g1432.dat)
in the latest postings.  These fields had short and long
exposure sets to pick up the bright stars, and I forgot to
merge the two exposure sets properly.  I've uploaded the
revised .dat versions to the anon ftp server.  (The magnitudes
don't change much, but the errors improve.)

GM Sgr is a really tough field.  The Goranskij star is present
at nearly the same V, B-V as he gave in IBVS 3464.  There does seem
to be variability, more-or-less confirming the eclipsing
binary conclusion, but I don't have time to follow this star
closely to see if it is a 0.7day binary, or if it does have
outbursts as described by Goranskij.  Someone should do a light
curve of this variable.  It is certainly bright enough for almost
any amateur telescope; however, be aware that this is a *crowded*
field and you need to be careful to use the smallest possible
aperture or psf-fitting to get good results.  I didn't look
for Luyten's red star in the .dat file; I leave that as an
exercise for the reader!
Arne