[vsnet-chat 1875] Re: (fwd) Re: (fwd) query from chris adamson

Hello,
I reported the same type of flare about a month ago on this service.  It
was located in the same area of sky.  I was informed that iridium
satellites are in low earth orbit and are apparently moving quickly across
the sky.  What I witnessed was stationary and apparently what Chris
Anderson saw was also stationary.
Robert W. Brown