[vsnet-chat 1820] Re: [vsnet-obs 20232] Re: GM Sgr

I'll stick GM Sgr on the observing list for my May run.
I hate crowded fields, especially when there is a possible
2 arcmin ambiguity in position!  However, we might get
lucky and pick the real variable out on the basis of color.
However, if it is truely non-CV, then even that won't work.
As Kato-san mentioned, this is a *very* crowded field.
I haven't looked, but is it possible that this field is on
one of the Macho/Ogle bulge programs?
Arne