[vsnet-chat 1788] Re: (fwd) object identification request

Re: [vsnet-chat 1787] Re: (fwd) object identification request

>      Actually, the Schaefer work I was referring to was his AAS meeting
> presentation, "Superflares on Normal F8-G8 Main Sequence Stars", the abstract
> for which can be read at the ADS site (bibcode 1998AAS...193.2201S).

  Looking at the title, this work is in line with what I read in Science
(which I think is more easily accessible in libraries).

  After knowing this issue, the VSOLJ has added S For to its monitoring
program.  The event of S For being in the 19-th century, we don't have to
care about satellites, but will have to equally care about mis-identifications
and illusions.