[vsnet-chat 1699] Re: EP Carinae

     Following on Mati's note, I tried to figure out what sorts of systematic
problems there might be with USNO-A2.0 magnitudes in the field in hopes of
getting a rough working sequence near the variable.  However, the A2.0 data
here for the YZ Car sequence stars (plus some others) were a jumble, ranging
from near zero offset to 2.5 mag. too faint for the R data.  For the moment
I can offer these extensions to the YZ Car sequence, which runs it down to
mag. 15:

Name                  RA  (2000)  Dec    s     GSC       V    B-V
YZ Car I           10 28 12.2  -59 20 19 A             14.05  0.37
YZ Car J           10 28 03.8  -59 14 12 A             15.21  0.35

...extracted from my photometric reference file.

\Brian