[vsnet-chat 1685] Re: CW Mon---another CG CMa?

     I agree with Arne that CW Mon is probably _not_ another CG CMa.  The
AC2000 position is based on only a single image (usually there are three)
taken during outvurst, but it was still near the limit (B ~12) of the AC
plates.  The fourth source I found recently is by Carlos Lopez in IBVS 2837,
which contains positions derived from San Juan (Argentina) plates for
several dwarf novae.  For CW Mon he gives:

6 34 20.72  +00 04 52.9 (B1950)

...based on an SAO reference net.  Our precession utility, which uses
modern constants (i.e. not strictly a B-to-J conversion) gives:

6 36 54.50  +00 02 17.4 (J2000)

...which is again a bit north of the DWS97 spot.  In any case, I think
we've got this one nailed down pretty well.

\Brian