[vsnet-chat 1672] CV sequences from Henden/Honeycutt paper II

Several observers have noted that the U Sco measures I
posted on the anon ftp site (usco.dat) are not the same
as published in paper II.  Our CCD had a scattered light
problem during the paper II observations which I subsequently
discovered and corrected.  During the reprocessing that
I have been doing with my old photometry, I have modified the
frames that were affected by the scattered light problem
to (hopefully) make them better.  The major affect of the
scattered light problem was to underestimate the brightness
for stars located near the center of the fields.  The
correction can be as large as 0.06mag at V, though the
colors are good since both B&V were affected in similar
manners.  All sequences on the anon ftp site were taken
*after* the scattered light problem was fixed and so are
not affected.  Also, all paper I observations were with
a different CCD that was unaffected by the problem.
  The modified results for all of the paper II CV fields
will be included in an errata within paper III.  If anyone
needs any specific paper II field prior to the paper III
publication, contact me directly rather than using the
paper II published table.
  I apologize for not passing on this information in
a more timely manner.  I expected to get paper III finished
much earlier than has been the case, so that researchers
would have had the improved photometry.  As usual, I've
underestimated the effort and won't be submitting paper III
until late Spring.
Arne