[vsnet-chat 1657] Re: CW Mon---another CG CMa?

Brian gave another close-companion possibility, CW Mon.
Most CVs are very blue, and it is easy to take a couple
of CCD frames to confirm which star is the culprit.
I can get reasonable colors at 20th magnitude in about
15mins of total exposure time with the 1.0-m, so even
an amateur system should be able to at least check the
16mag possible companion to see its color.  If no one
has done so by my March observing run, I'll put the
star on my program.
Arne