[vsnet-chat 1611] Re: Var. stars catalogs

I've put the 1600 variable stars from the first FASTT paper
on our anon ftp site as
  http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/fastt1/henden.tab2.tex
Note that it is in TeX format; to use it, you will have to
strip out the various formatting characters.

The upcoming second FASTT paper has about an equal number of
variables, primarily in the Milky Way fields E,F,M,N where
we subsampled in the first paper to reduce processing overhead
(and therefore overlooked 80 percent of the variables).  I'll
post the new variables on the ftp site when we submit the paper.

Arne