[vsnet-chat 1429] Re: new variables names (Fidrich)

Robert (and other VSOers)

<<but I cannot read PS files...>>
You will (hopefully) in about two weeks or so. I'll be sending copies of both
the 16-bit (Win 3.x) and 32-bit (Win95,98) versions of Ghostscript for Windows
(plus a printed version of installation instructions, etc.) in the video
package on Monday morning.

If you need individual stats for a particular variable, email me...I'd be
happy to send the information.

Last bit...what are you using to decompress your IBVS files with? The decomp
programs I've tried aren't working...operator error?

Clear Skies,

Lance Shaw
California, USA