[vsnet-chat 1350] Analysis of SN 1998S/Light Curve

All:

In my article entitled: "An Analysis of SN 1998S/ Light Curve" posted to
this forum  one significant error has been pointed out to me, that I would
like to rectify at this time....

>>" On the light curve a separate set of information is rendered for the
French observers, who (as far as I can determine) performed their own
magnitude sequencing from their own photometric calibrations.">>

The French Observers have reported to me: ">>As far as measurements are
concerned, we must tell you that we always work with unfiltered CCD
cameras.  Apart from supernova 1998dh, we observed the same reference stars
as the ISN and VSNET sites."<<(in reference to SN 1998S).Rectifications to
the article will be made, as soon as possible.....

Best Regards,

Steve