[vsnet-chat 1326] sequences

After a couple more false starts (don't ever get a lightning strike...), I think the
requested sequences by various vsnet and aavso folks (plus the 20 pilot study sequences
requested by Janet Mattei) are now on our ftp site under
    http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence/
(the ftp computer is still undergoing modification, so if you don't get through the first
time, keep trying.  We still can't do uploads, but that is coming shortly.)
Be sure to read the readme.1st file.  Each .dat file is the output from my automated
photometry suite, so it is up to the requestors to extract stars and make a decent
sequence.  I strongly suggest Bruce Sumner's format, along with two extra columns that
give the photometric errors for each star's V and (B-V) fields respectively.  I've
included the file ryser.seq as an example (but without the two extra columns).  If the
requestors will send me the extracted sequences, I'll include them in this directory as well.
Note: these are all ascii text files, so be sure your ftp program is configured properly.
  I had six photometric nights out of six, so I made fairly good progress through the
requested sequences.  I've included a file called requests.oct that contains those
additional sequences that have (so far) been requested for my October run.  If you have
a request, get it in before October 14.
Arne

Arne Henden                               Instruments/software/CCDs
US Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station    Cepheids/photometry/IR
P.O. Box 1149                             http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil
Flagstaff, AZ 86002-1149                  Voice: (520)779-5132
aah@nofs.navy.mil                         FAX:   (520)774-3626