[vsnet-chat 1286] Re: Is V4140 Sgr monitored?

G'day Taichi,

> Among short-period eclipsing, potential dwarf nova-like, systems, I have
> not seen (visual) observations of V4140 Sgr (= NSV12615).  Is this star
> monitored regularly, or has already dropped off from the target list?

This star is not in the "official" list of the VSS RASNZ under either
name.  However it might be observed occasionally by some VSS member(s)
with a big telescope.

cheers,
Fraser Farrell

http://vsnet.dove.net.au/~fraserf/  email: fraserf@dove.net.au
traditional: PO Box 332, Christies Beach, SA 5165, Australia