[vsnet-chat 1281] Re: VSNET Chat#1279 (H/T Chart vs VT mags)

Robert Fidrich wrote:

>>"I think systematic "scatter/errors" can be easier handle than errors
caused
by comparisons from various sources..."<<

I think we have a many edged sword here. Systematic errors are many, and to
adjust or align them all would be near impossible. Where on the other hand,
comparison magnitudes from various sources (random errors) could be more
easily adjusted to, thru usage of corrections (or adjustment formulae) to
the data.

Best Regards,

Steve