[vsnet-chat 1273] Corrections to SN 1998S Analysis(vsnet chat #1213)

Supernovae Fans:

There was one noticable error and an ambiquity that I would like to clear
up in regards to my posting of the "Analysis of SN 1998S/light curve" last
week.

My heartfelt apologies to Dr. Yamaoka for inadvertenly switching his
surname with his last name in the first sentence of the 1998S analysis. A
keyboard slip of astronomical proportions I assure you....

The term "TREND" used in the article is a rather ambiquious term since we
were dealing with mean daily averages of the submitted observations. A
better explanation of that term would be the event's personality or
behaviour (flow of the observations, if you will) to determine the event's
individual observable characteristic/s. Many thanks to all who have
responded their input, and comments via chat messages or private e-mail on
the subject.

Best Regards,

Steve