[vsnet-chat 1193] Re: RY Ser position

Taichi Kato wrote:

> Has anyone got astrometry of RY Ser?

Hi,

I have finished reduction of two images of Tonny Vanmunster and the one by
Arne Henden (many thanks for them). Positions are based on nine GSC 1.2
reference stars with rms resudials 0.09" in R.A. and 0.12" in declination.

The final position for RY Ser is 17h 23m 07.199s  -12o 48' 09.43"

This is a weighted mean from the three positions - one from each image
(Vanmunster's have assigned weight 1 and Hendens weight 5).

Best regards, Jan

I am sorry about the fact my mailserver has dropouts. I can't do anything
about it,please re-send the mail for me once more if not successful firstly.
Jan Manek
Stefanik Observatory                Private :
Petrin 205                          Werichova 950
118 46  Praha 1                     152 00  Praha 5 - Barrandov     |_|_|
Czech Republic                      Czech Republic                  /   \
Internet : jmanek@mbox.vol.cz                                      |-O-O-|