[vsnet-chat 1184] List of Takamizawa variables (TmzV) / Request for info. on new variables

List of Takamizawa variables (TmzV) / Request for info. on new variables

Dear Colleagues,

   We have compiled a list of new variable stars discovered by K. Takamizawa,
and posted to vsnet-obs.

   http://ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/vsnet/others/TmzV/newvar.cat

   The listed will be updated with the incoming data.  We would be extremely
happy if we can future include new (and previously discovered) variable stars
and candidates from anyone interested.

   We would be very grateful to send the list of the new variable to vsnet-obs
in the following format.  We will then compile them and put in a public ftp
area.

new TmzV51  173928.09  -075859.9  12.8  15.5p    M      230:     50950:
(0)   (1)      (2)        (3)      (4)   (5)    (6)     (7)       (8)

 (0) the collumn starts with "new" to avoid confusion with other data
 (1) the name of the variable (tentative designation by the discoverer)
     omit spaces with the name; if spaces are necessary, replace them by
     _ (underbar)
 (2)(3) R.A. and Decl. in J2000.0; precision to 1" or better recommended
 (4)(5) max and min magnitudes
 (6) suggested type (use - or ? when unclassifiable)
 (7)(8) period and epoch, when avialable (can be omitted)

 The discoverer's name can be incorporated into the variable's name, or
may be placed after the variable elements.