[vsnet-campaign-dn 3895] VW CrB: extensive data sets from Jochen Pietz

VW CrB: extensive data sets from Jochen Pietz

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received really(!) extensive data sets of VW CrB during the
last July-August superoutburst from Jochen Pietz.  Combined with the
Kyoto data, the observation completely covered the entire superoutburst
to an unprecedented detail.  Further analysis will be undertaken by the
VSNET Collaboration, and will be reported in a different message.
If you have unreported VW CrB observations, we would be happy to receive
them (send them to vsnet-campaign-report).

VSNET Collaboration team

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku