[vsnet-campaign-dn 3684] V660 Her fainter

V660 Her fainter

Dear Colleagues,

   We have just received a report from Donn Starkey that V660 Her has
considerably faded.  The current outburst may be a normal outburst
(as inferred from the apparent lack of superhumps), or may trigger
a superoutburst later.  The latter possibility can not be easily
excluded as judged from the past behavior and supercycle periodicity.

===

I ran photometry for about 30 minutes tonight on V660 Her.  I looks as if
the object has faded to 16.8 when compared to the USNO R=16.2 star to the
northeast.

The price of freedom is constant vigilance.
Donn Starkey
starkey73@mchsi.com
http://starkey.ws
AAVSO Observer SDB  -  CBA Indiana  -  VSNET Observing Team