[vsnet-campaign-dn 3532] Re: [vsnet-alert 7660] V982 Oph outburst confirmed

Beware, V982 Oph is a close pair. The resolution of this image alone seems
insufficient to positively confirm V982 is outbursting or its the other
star or both combined! My visual made last night was negative for any one
of the two stars in that position.

OPHV982 20030312.5417 <15.4 LMK

Mike Linnolt