[vsnet-campaign-dn 3411] BC UMa: fully grown superhumps

BC UMa: fully grown superhumps

Dear Collagues,

   We have received further very impressive data from David Boyd, making
a fully continous light curve on Feb. 3.  The superhumps have a full amplitude
of 0.3 mag.  We have also received data from Kiyota-san, Torii-san (RIKEN)
and usual data at Kyoto.  Updated period and O-C analyses will be later
reported by Uemura-san or Ishioka-san when the dataset becomes more complete.

VSNET Collaboration team

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku