[vsnet-campaign-dn 3047] Re: [vsnet-superoutburst 1733] Re: CT Hyasuperoutburst still continues

I echo Professor Paczynski's feeling of desperation.

I have tried every "unsubscribe" syntax I can think of, including trying
the directions given on the VSNET website, but to no avail. I also sent an
e-mail to the site admins; this did not work either. I, too, am inundated
with an overload of e-mails I find I do not want.

Does anyone "out there" know how to unsubscribe from VSNET?

Mike Soukup

Hobby-Eberly Telescope
McDonald Observatory
The University of Texas at Austin