[vsnet-alert 7678] Re: GRB 030331 (?) / IGR J17464-3213 observation

Hello,

Apparently IGR J17464-3213's position is quite close to the catalogued
position of the black-hole candidate transient H1743-322. In fact,
there were more candidate positions for H1743-322, and one of them
seems to be consistent with IGR J17464-3213 (I got this info from
Ada Paizis at the ISDC, Geneva Switzerland).

If there's a new optical object in your FOV, than it would be
very interesting to report this as an Astronomical Telegram or
IAU Circular, since, to my knowledge, there has been no report
of an optical counterpart of H1743-322 (or IGR J17464-3213).

Regards,

Erik Kuulkers