[vsnet-alert 7496] Unconfirmed bright object(?) in Sgr, please confirm!

Unconfirmed bright object(?) in Sgr, please confirm!

    Katsumi Haseda (Aichi Japan) has reported possible detection of
a potentially bright object (mag about 5.0) at an approximate position
190108.5 -220045 (J2000.0).  Since the stellar image was recorded
on a single film taken on 2002 Sep. 20.431 UT, the existence or reality of
the object has not been confirmed.  Although we don't usually report
a potential discovery alert at such an early stage, I relay this report
because the exceptional brightness clearly requires emergent confirmation.

    Could someone check this field?