[vsnet-alert 7344] Re: V4641 Sgr: eclipse!?

Dear Taichi,
I was just having a look at Berto's run and actually was captured by the
shape of the feature you point out in your message. Such a deep (around
0.5 mag) fading is very different from the other features visible on the
same curve, having a shorter timescale. Also, at the bottom part of the
eclipse, there is an interesting feature (0.1 mag), which should be
interesting to investigate.

A very close observation os this fashinating star is definitely urged!

Regards,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *