[vsnet-alert 7199] Re: Suspect star in Hydra

As already suggested several times on this list, one is invited to check
for known asteroids when dealing with "suspect stars".

You can easily perform this task using the MP-Cheker facility provided
by the Minor Planet Center at

http://scully.harvard.edu/~cgi/CheckMP

Cheers,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *