[vsnet-alert 7133] Re: V838 Mon BRIGHT!!!

We have made some frames of V838 Mon in the I band early in the night, but
the star is too bright. We switched 40cm Brno telescope to this target and
are doing 20s exposures in the V band. The star is much brighter than 106
comparison on the AAVSO chart. We will write detailed report later.

Best regards,

Ondrej Pejcha and Petr Sobotka
MEDUZA group