[vsnet-alert 5341] RE: DM Dra very bright outburst

Dear all,

A short break in the clouds has allowed me to get a few unfiltered CCD images of DM Dra, using a 0.35-m f/6.3 telescope. They show the object to be still 'bright' (see below), making it an interesting target for continued CCD photometry. Since virtually nothing is known about this object, long time-series photometry spread over geographically well-dispersed observatories is highly recommended.

20001026.760  151C  (T. Vanmunster)

Best regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory