[vsnet-alert 4014] Re: KZ Gem photometry request

Re: [vsnet-alert 4012] KZ Gem photometry request

> Rod Stubbings' latest observation placed KZ Gem at about mv= 14.6 on
> Jan. 13.512 UT. This dwarf nova has been in outburst since Jan. 8, and
> the only time-resolved photometry obtained so far was done by Tonny
> Vanmunster in the early stages of the outburst. It's now really time
> for a long run (at least about 4 hours)!

   We had a short (1.5+ hour) run last night (the observation was interrupted
by the bad telescopic configuration!).  The sky was clear.  The CCD images
show KZ Gem still bright, and are now being "cataclysmicly" reduced.
The observation last night was our first observation of KZ Gem (bad weather
in between).  We are having another hopefully longer run tonight.
Observers of this object, please report your findings to this list.

Regards,
Taichi Kato and Makoto Uemura