[vsnet-alert 2930] An outburst of GSC 2113-870?

Dear Colleagues,

During the CCD photometry of HS Her (eccentric eclipsing binary)
on the same frame we have experienced an enormous brightening
of anunder-informed 12.4 mg GSC 2113-870 (which might be
identical with the star BU Her, a 13.8-14.5 iregular variable).
The rough estimation of the present brightness of
the questionable object is about 8.8 mag (in unfiltered exposure,
since we use an unfiltered Apogee AP-7 with SiTE 503B chip,
mounted on a 20" f/8.4 RC telescope at Baja Astronomical
Observatory). This brightness is more than 3 mag higher than the highest
level that was supposed for this star!

Please, if anybody else would have CCD of photographic
exposures of this region from the preceding days or weeks, send
us a sample image. We would welcome any further knowledges on
this star (maybe somebody studies this star just in these days)?

Thank you in advance.

	Best wishes.

													T. Borkovits
             (Baja Astronomical Observatory)