[vsnet-alert 2801] Possible SN in M 64?

Dear colleagues,

because of hardware troubles with our main telescope (0.4m) I'm testing now
a small teleobjective (10/1000) with our CCD. I made a few images of
well-know deep-sky object M 64 (galaxy called Black eye) and found a
relatively bright star close to a core of a galaxy.
I'm not able at a moment to say nothink about it - Palomar survey don't show
this part of galaxy 'cause of too much light. I don't think that there is a
supernova - many of hunters watched certainly this object today and no
alert.
But. Everythink is possible so please check the image on
http://altamira.asu.cas.cz/~rudolfn/sn.htm
with two independent images (hot pixels and so on :) and if you know that
there is no star there, let me know. We can send then an official alert via
IAUC I think.

For further communication use also my email (codel@webzone.cz) please.
With best regards

Rudolf Novak