[vsnet-alert 2799] CBA Brno WWW page update

Dear colleagues,

I'm happy to inform you that we added a new material to our website.
Photometry observation of GK Per and CT Hya have own page with light curves.
Please visit the page to find out what's new.

Next update will be in one week. We will put a MuniDOS 2.01(CCD Photometry
Package for DOS) final version (Y2K bug fixed and some other changes done)
in a ZIP format.
Observation of other targets (AM CVn, ...) and some articles in PDF format.

We hope the page will serve you as needed

With best regards

Rudolf Novak
CBA Brno

WEB: http://vsnet.ian.cz/cba