[vsnet-alert 2716] U Sco back at mag 9.5

Visual magnitude estimate by P. Schmeer, Bischmisheim, Germany:

U SCORPII  (NR)
Feb. 27.144 UT,   9.5
Sequence:   H/T
Instrument: 203-mm SCT

U Sco was as bright as at the time of my first sighting. What a pity
that I observed this star at 04h40m UT and not at 03h27m on Feb. 25
- I would have probably been able to watch it rise by more than one
magnitude that morning (unfortunately I slept too long that night).
Anyway, I am very happy that I observed U Sco at all.

Regards,
Patrick

P.S.:
SCOU 990225.194 95 Scp