[vsnet-alert 2714] V2038 Sgr

I have been checking out the field for the UG star V2038 Sgr and this morning identified an object of mag 13.8 (approx) at the listed coordinate for this UG.  I then checked the DSS and found no stellar image at this location.  The coordinates for this star as gleaned from VSNET are:

RA 18h 45m 20.52s
Dec -26d 27m 48.3s

The observation made this morning:

Feb 26.838UT  13.8 (approx)  Pea

I don't claim certainty that this was the UG yet until I've made further observations.  Does anyone have any further information on this star?

Regards
Andrew Pearce