[vsnet-alert 2683] CT Hya & CG CMa

Dear colleagues,

Yesterday (23.2.1999) we made a run on CT Hya. After consultation with T.
Kato we would like to point at fact, that we detected late evolution stage
of superhumps. Datasets are under further analyzis.
We would like to Jan Safar (N. Copernicus Observatory - Brno) for observing
time.
Today we made short (one hour) run on CG CMa for possible light modulations.
We don't know the results yet (MuniDOS is hardly working right now...) but
we would like to thanx to Milos Zejda for his observing time.

Now we are interesting in CT Hya. Yesterday it was about 16.4 mag today it
very faint - 17.25. We make 3min exposures on 0.4m Newtonian in I band.

I'll send a results asap. You can check page of CBA Brno tomorrow for light
curves of todays and yesterdays runs.

With best regards

Rudolf Novak
CBA Brno, http://vsnet.ian.cz/cba