[vsnet-alert 2653] CI Gem, CT Hya

Dear colleagues,

We made 120s second image of CI Gem with CCD ST-7 (I band) placed on
Nicholas copernicus observatory in Brno.
There is no new star on position given by Downes & Shara brighter than 17-18
mag. As mentioned by P. Schmeer the right position could be different. We
placed CCD image on CBA Brno web page where is possible new star marked by
arrows. Please have a look and send your comments if we are wrong.

Now we are slowly finishing ~3hr. run of CT Hya. The star is bright and
clearly visible on our CCD images.

Observation made 16.02.1999 (my birth day! :) shows a superhumps with an
amplitude close to 0.2 mag as reported by Taichi Kato.

When todays run will be analyzed I'll send a results.

With best regards

Rudolf Novak
CBA Brno
web: http://i.am/cba