[vsnet-alert 2523] No outburst of HW Tau (Ripero)

No outburst of HW Tau (Ripero)

From jripero@jet.es Tue Jan 12 08:41 JST 1999
From: "Jose Ripero" <jripero@jet.es>
Subject: RE: [vsnet-alert 2518] HW Tau confirmation needed
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 00:35:42 +0100

-----Original Message-----
De: Taichi Kato <tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Para: vsnet-alert@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
<vsnet-alert@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Fecha: lunes 11 de enero de 1999 10:03
Asunto: [vsnet-alert 2518] HW Tau confirmation needed

>HW Tau confirmation needed
>
>  Jose Ripero (jripero@jet.es) reports the following positive estimate of
>HW Tau (using the AAVSO chart).  Recent observations indicate the proposed
>star fainter than mag 15.  Confirmatory observations are uegently needed.
>
>   TAUHW         990110.868    Mg. 14.3    33.5 cms    AAVSO Chart
>
> Please Dr. Kato, passed the next message to VSNET observers. Thanks in
advance

        Dear observers :

                    Yesterday I made a mistake on sending an email to Kato,
and I put that I had observed HW TAU in mg. 14.3.  The star that I observed
in reality was  QUASAR BW TAU (3 C 120).

                    I hope that all observers of VSNET will  forgive me for
this transcription error. Sorry for starting the year 1999 with a "small"
error which won't be repeated.

        Clear skies. Good observations

Jose Ripero  ( M 1 Group )
jripero@globalmail.net