[vsnet-alert 2112] Re: Faint object in Triangulum

I wrote:

> By the way, could you send the image (a271.gif) in FITS format if you
> can?  It will help to do more precise astrometry and photometry of
> this star.

During the check of a271.gif, I was aware that the object at (300,178)
is also absent in DSS image (and USNO, NED).  What's that?  No known
comets and asteroids were there, also.

Could you send the scans of the photos of other dates, Victor?

Sincerely Yours,
Hitoshi Yamaoka, Kyushu Univ., Japan
yamaoka@rc.kyushu-u.ac.jp