[vsnet-alert 2104] Faint object in Triangulum

  Hello:

  Our names are Maximo Suarez and Inmaculada Gomez, we are members of
Asociacion de Variabilistas de Espan~a (AVE) and Astronomical Association
of Gran Canaria.

  During a supernova photographic patrol inside the Abell's Galaxy Cluster
262, we found an stellar object in this position:

Ep. 2000.0   R.A.: 01h 51m 13.3s, DEC: +3606' 00"

The photographs are:

Aug 23.2 UT, 15 min exp, Mv=15.0, Magnitude limit was 15.5
Aug 27.1 UT, 20 min exp, Mv=13.7, Magnitude limit was 16.0
Aug 31.1 UT, 13 min exp, Mv=14.0, Magnitude limit was 14.5

  The photographs were taken in Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain) at
1850 meters high, with a S/C 0.20m f/10 and Kodak TMAX-3200 negative films.
The magnitude limits are variable for the differents atmospheric conditions
and exposure time.

  No object or star brighter than magnitude 16.0 appears at this position
in the Palomar Sky Survey, GSC or Simbad. No variable is catalogued in
GCVS and no asteroid or comet is present for that dates and position (CBAT
and ICQ database).

  I am sending you a scanned image of 27.1 Aug attached to this message.

  Good nights.

  Maximo Suarez.

V辜tor R. Ruiz                rvr@idecnet.com
    Agrupaci齊 Astron鼾ica de Gran Canaria
   Sociedad de Meteoros y Cometas de Espa驕
 Asociaci齊 de Variabilistas de Espa驕 - AVE
AA Gran Canaria      http://aagc.dis.ulpgc.es
info.astro  http://vsnet.astrored.org/infoastro