[vsnet-alert 2014] Re: "SN 1998di", new He CV

>  I have analyzed the same DSS2 image, and obtained the stellar magnitude
>around 21.6.  I hope someone could check the result independently.

I have performed an aperture photometry by substracting the flux of
opposite point of the background galaxy.  It implied that "1998di" was
around 20.1 mag.

I have used Taichi's position value, so strictly speeking, it is not
an independent measurement.  I also hope that someone will examine
independently.

Sincerely Yours,
Hitoshi Yamaoka, Kyushu Univ., Japan
yamaoka@rc.kyushu-u.ac.jp