[vsnet-alert 127] TOADs

For the interest of any observers, I maintain an up to date list of
confirmed and possible TOADs. This is available via email
(request it from me at teh address below) or from my home page
http://vsnet.psi.edu/sbhgen.html

For example V795 Cyg is on this list and either a minimum magnitude
or an orbital period will help confirm its TOAD status. Many such stars exist
and only knowing both the orbital period (available roughly from
superhump observations at maximum) and minimum magnitude will allow
proper elimination or confirmation.

Steve

 Steve B. Howell
 Planetary Science Institute, Astrophysics Group
 620 N. 6th Ave.
 Tucson, AZ 85705  USA
 Phone (520) 622-6300
 Fax (520) 622-8060