[vsnet-alert 123] AL Com

AL Com, now seen to be fading in the visual, is also following
suit in the IR. J,H,and K measures kindly obtained by John Davies
(UKIRT) show the following:

10 April 1000 UT  J=13.23 H=13.20 K=13.12
20 April 1121 UT  J=14.11 H=14.06 K=14.00

correlations with all the IR and optical data, as well as IUE and radio
obtained, will be of great benefit to our understanding of these
tremendous outburst amplitude dwarf novae. I thank again all the observers
worldwide who have participated in this campaign. Any further observations
of AL Com , including watching for the possible post-outburst brightening
seen previously in this and a few other TOADs, are still solicited.
Cheers,
Steve Howell

 Steve B. Howell
 Planetary Science Institute, Astrophysics Group
 620 N. 6th Ave.
 Tucson, AZ 85705  USA
 Phone (520) 622-6300
 Fax (520) 622-8060